17
Mar

Finals week is finally over which means we’re off to Brussels! 

We ended the week today with our foreign language finals.  I had advanced Spanish and I am hoping it went well.  Two days back we had an exam in our History of International Relations course.  It was two hours and twenty minutes and we had to answer nine questions from four different texts which spanned centuries—it was quite an interesting class.

But that’s all behind us now and we leave tomorrow as a class for Brussels.  We start off on Friday with a visit from the European Economic and Social Committee.  Afterwards, we have a day off on Saturday for personal travel—I think I am going with some friends to Ghent for the day.  On Monday we’re off to the European Commission and later to the European Council.  Our last day we’ll be heading to NATO headquarters and the European Parliament for field study work.

We head back as a group next Wednesday only to start the 3rd semester the day after.  But I am not looking that far ahead yet…we still have a great week to enjoy in the Capital of Europe!

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 10:36 pm

Great website…

Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors…