9
Jan

Introducing Andrew Herrin, Master in International Relations Student

Considering that this is an introductory post, I will briefly introduce myself. I am Andrew Herrin, an American who studied International Relations as an undergrad at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I have also already completed a Master in International Management at IE Business School; thus, I am well-aware of how quickly a student´s time here passes. And since we accomplish so much in such a short time, our memories of this experience may become blurred; therefore, it is certainly worthwhile to document our experience in this unique program so that after we can easily be reminded of the moments we shared.

Classes restart today and we only have 7 more months together in this program before we each go in our own direction. We must savor every second of it because it truly is a once in a lifetime experience; and according to many in my previous program, the best experience of our lives.