27
Feb

I finally finished all of my essays for the semester. All I have remaining for school work over the next 6 weeks is a couple of group projects and a few finals. Because I now have a lot of free time, I will begin to write my final thesis; and also, I am wholeheartedly devoting myself to improving my Spanish.

Outside of work, I have been going to Reebok Gym on Calle de Serrano located in the center of Madrid. It is considered one of the best gyms in the world and it is truly one of the highlights of my time here. I have only been going three times a week, but I have still gained about 13 kilos (28 lbs) in the past 4 months.

Following the Brussels trip at the end of March, we have just less than two weeks free and so I am trying to plan a trip for during that time. I am thinking about Santorini, Greece and Istanbul, Turkey; though it seems that many in the program are going to the Canary Islands and so I am also interested in going there.

essay help March 3, 2012 - 6:11 am

Writing an essay or dissertation for your certificate requires that you speak to your audience (your professor) and use words that are familiar to him or her. If possible, write the essay or dissertation that is in their area of expertise.

multiaxes.com March 18, 2012 - 3:13 pm

Free Innovative Writing Essay…

The type of tips and innovative writing essays that we offer are generally first and fresh new because we now have achieved and skilled authors that are revolutionary and are also the very best within their career fields. We provide high-caliber innova…

ELM 327 March 29, 2012 - 3:54 am

Thanks for the writeup. I Kfz Diagnose definitely agree with what you are saying. lyj

Sabo Armband July 19, 2012 - 10:47 am

Great goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely excellent. I actually like what you’ve acquired here, really like what you’re stating and the way in which you say it. You make it entertaining and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. This is actually a wonderful site.

Joe May 27, 2013 - 6:24 pm

Appreciate the quality stuff here, keep up the amazing work! http://techiehandy.com/smartphone/prepaid-smartphone-deals/

Handytechplus June 29, 2013 - 4:00 pm

nice post and very informative. it’s useful for us and my family. http://handytechplus.com/download-blackberry-messenger-android/

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 3:54 pm

Great website…

Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors…

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 4:27 pm

Recent Blogroll Additions…

I saw this really good post today….

Making the most of free time April 3, 2015 - 12:04 am

stron

I found a great…

watch Absolution online May 22, 2015 - 7:39 am

You’ve gotten the most effective internet sites.

movil android menos 100 euros July 19, 2015 - 10:02 am

Hola,yo adquiera en n y un 5s Gris espacial y creo que es el mejor terminal
que he tenido.

Shaun July 20, 2015 - 9:02 am

You might ponder before coming to your local area which kind of communications has been shared with the pine support
staff.