2
Apr

Working ahead during a break…

The trip to Brussels was incredible! It was, in my opinion, the best week thus far in the program. I enjoyed visiting all the important sites and I learned a lot from the speakers/experiences. Yet, the part of the trip which I value the most is that I had the opportunity to spend more time with the people I already knew; and further, I got to know some others in the program whom I mainly just knew in a classroom environment.

This week is Holy Week; and since we don´t have classes, almost everyone is traveling. I, though, chose to stay in Madrid to finish my thesis; and as soon as I finish it, I will begin to apply for jobs. I intend to cover my odds and apply to as many open positions as I deem reasonable and adequate. I will, without a doubt, apply to places in Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Qatar, the U.S., Colombia and Spain; and I will perhaps also apply to places in Singapore, Italy, and Switzerland.

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 4:34 pm

Recommeneded websites…

Here you’ll find some sites that we think you’ll appreciate, just click the links over…