30
Apr

Just another good weekend in Madrid…

I didn´t go to Barcelona last weekend because the price of the hotels were too high since El Clasico (Barcelona vs. Real Madrid) was being played in Barcelona.  I am, however, going next weekend and I´m absolutely ecstatic about this trip.

And I am quite glad I stayed in Madrid over the weekend. Not only are prices in Barcelona much cheaper next weekend, but we had a goodbye party over the weekend for two of my good friends. There were dozens of other close friends attending from several IE programs and from outside of IE as well. It was a pleasure to see everyone together again.

Aside from the goodbye party this weekend, I went out to eat with some friends a couple of times and continued with the job application process. It was both a fun and productive weekend.

This semester is only two months long compared to three months as are the rest; therefore, it is more intense and allows less time for applying for jobs, enjoying Madrid, and also writing in this blog…

Azahar August 3, 2012 - 6:40 pm

Pretty beneficial post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have quite enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing for ones feed and I hope you article again soon. יועץ נגישות .