10
May

April 2012

Mr. Hervé Crès, Provisional Administrator of the Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris (Sciences Po) and Mr. Santiago Iñiguez, President of IE University have recently signed an exchange agreement that will promote academic excellence and foster cross-cultural understanding between the two institutions.

The exchange will take place between students of IE’s Master in International Relations, International MBA and Master of Finance and Sciences Po’s Master Programs.

The Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris is the second academic institution, after St Gallen University, to create formal collaborative ties with IE’s Master in International Relations this Spring.

“Exchange programs build bridges between universities and create opportunities for students to learn from their host institutions peers and professors. This can only be a mutually beneficial experience for all”, said IE School of Arts and Humanities Dean Arantza de Areilza.

Helen May 15, 2012 - 12:41 pm

This is a great news to hear about. I want to congratulate Mr. Hervé Crès and Mr. Santiago Iñiguez for their agreement. This will be a great challenge for all MBA students.
Removals

Karten May 19, 2012 - 1:59 am

I found your post comments while searching Google. It is very relevant information. Great work. Regularly I do not make posts on blogs, but I have to say that this posting really forced me to do so. Really awesome post. Really fantastic and I will be coming back for more information at your site and revisit it! Thank you……..Marksplex Review.

Azahar July 29, 2012 - 5:31 pm

Pretty beneficial post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have quite enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing for ones feed and I hope you article again soon. יועץ נגישות .

Mohon November 14, 2012 - 3:01 am

I found your post comments while searching Google. It is very relevant information. Great work. Regularly I do not make posts on blogs, but I have to say that this posting really forced me to do so. Really awesome post. Really fantastic and I will be coming back for more information at your site and revisit it! Fitness.

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 4:33 pm

Recent Blogroll Additions…

I saw this really great post today….