28
May

Already looking beyond…

Last weekend flew by! I had someone visiting me with whom I always enjoy and appreciate every second; and so with that person, time accelerates.

We went to Penthouse (an outdoor, rooftop lounge) Friday night and I invited some friends from my previous master at IE, along with some U.S. Navy Seals I know from the American Embassy here in Madrid. It was good to see my old classmates, and the U.S. Navy Seals are a special breed and thus always an exciting change of pace. Saturday night we went to El Mercado San Miguel and to get ice cream. Overall, it was a very relaxing weekend.

I´m trying to stay in Europe and I believe my best bet is London because of the common language. There are a couple of job possibilities there and so I am traveling there this weekend to check everything out. I have only been to London once and I feel it would be good to see and experience the city again.

This week, though, is a terrible week! It´s finals week and we have several essays and finals; and so I better go work…

Ninja LLC - ninjajuicer.weebly.com August 5, 2014 - 12:29 am

Juicing fasting is believed as an intensive sort of cleansing since no
solid foods are eaten. But as you get older, this process becomes unreliable.
It is not safe, however, to consume more than three cups of carrot juice daily for an extended period of time.

Usually keeps in the fridge for a few weeks, depends on your fridge
of course.