4
Jun

Jobs…

I went to London last weekend to check out the city and future possibilities. The reason for going was business, but I did enjoy myself some as well. I have friends there, and we chose to have dinner on the 32nd floor of a hotel building with a spectacular view. We also went to Richmond, a small town located just outside of London with a relaxing environment and a beautiful country scenery.

We finished the last term on Tuesday and we have already begun with the elective period. We have 4 courses and each of my four I find interesting. But still, my priority lies in landing a good job. I have been interviewing quite a bit and I´m weighing my options carefully. I still want to work in London, but because of the visa issue, I am beginning to realize I may have to go back to the U.S.  I will continue to try my best to stay and work over here, however, because I am not ready to leave my friends and my life that I have here.

We have just over a month left in the program…

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 4:00 pm

Website worth visiting…

below you’ll find the link to some sites that we think you should visit…

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 4:04 pm

You should check this out…

I saw this really good post today….

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 6:07 pm

Check this out…

Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors…