18
Jun

2 weeks remaining…

2 weeks to go! In the next two weeks, we have four intense courses to finish and our thesis to submit. Additionally, I´m sure most of us are still searching for jobs; or at least, preparing to move and start fresh in a new location.

The next 3 weeks for me will be mostly focused on school (along with looking for jobs). The week after classes end we have to defend our thesis, which understandably, is also very demanding. Immediately following the program, in addition to packing and preparing to move, I expect to spend time with my close friends before I leave.

I don´t know how many more times I will write in this blog, but just in case next week is the last, I will write about why IE Business School is such a great option for pursuing a degree and why it should be considered by all…

Azahar August 3, 2012 - 2:23 pm

Pretty beneficial post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have quite enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing for ones feed and I hope you article again soon. יועץ נגישות .

rabaty August 31, 2013 - 3:41 pm

Check this out…

Here are some of the sites we recommend for our visitors…